Inspired by early military watches, the Curtiss P-40 features a multifunction calibre designed and built by Seiko Instruments, the second biggest watch manufacturer in the world. The Curtiss P-40 uses a precision Quartz Oscillator calibrated at 32,768 Hz. Forged in 316L stainless steel, the case with brushed surface finishing is water-resistant to 5 bar.
The Gavox Curtiss P-40 was created in homage to the American Volunter Group (AVG) and especially my Grandfather who joined the Flying Tigers in China in 1939.
- Smallest unit displayed 1 Hz
- Calibre Seiko Instruments VD78
- Autonomy (+/-3 years)
- Accuracy (minutes per year) 4
- Measurements Ø 40.0 x 46.2 x 8.0 mm
- Water-resistance 5 bar (50 m / 199 ft, static)
- Time base Quartz Oscillator
- Limited Warranty 24 months
- Measure between horns (lugs) 20 mm
- Crystal Mineral (silica)
- Anti-magnetism 1,600 A/m