Pilot or Dive Watch? Why choose?
AviDiver | Where sea meets sky
A mechanical watch made to excel both ‘higher’ and ‘deeper’
Form Follows Function
Form follows function; the AviDiver carries a novelty in it’s unique bezel.
At first glance, what seems to be a dual crown aviator watch with an internal bezel, there is more to the AviDiver than meets the eye.
Taking inspiration from the Dutch Air Force roundel, a multifunctional triangle glides over the dial and under the bezel, which can be used as a chronograph, timer or second time zone.
Simple, yet so intricate.
A novel, yet useful approach in this timeless market.
The Best of Both Worlds
Withstanding pressures of 20 ATM and a forged surgical 316L stainless steel, transparent caseback, the AviDiver was designed with no compromise.
A double domed sapphire and Miyota Movement 9015, are just a few of the quality features boasted by this timepiece. See the full specs below:
- Automatic Movement Miyota 9015
- Surgical 316L stainless steel case (PVD Steel of black)
- Case diameter: ø 43mm
- Case Length (Lug to Lug): 50.8mm
- Case thickness: 12.8 mm
- Between lug (Strap Size): 22mm
- Date display at 4 O’clock
- Screw-down Crown for bezel and movement
- 4 layer sandwich structure dial
- Crystal: Double domed Sapphire with bottom antireflection layer
- Luminescent hands and dial (Superluminova BW-G9 (for Black and Blue) C3 (For White)
- Internal Turning Bezel (Triangle use as a reference marker) Can be used as Chronograph, Timer, Zulu Time.
- Marker can be used as a minute or hour chronograph timer gold
- Unique serial number
- Gavox molded silicone strap (for corrosion resistance regarding aviation and diver environment)
- Can support all sort of standard Straps of 22mm
- Water resistant: 20 ATM (600 feet) but tested already at 50 ATM.
- Warning: this is a Diver Watch:
– Do not operate the crown when the watch is underwater as this may allow the entrance of water
– Screw-down the crown after every use to keep it waterproof
For enhanced legibility in any terrain – sea or sky, the sandwich dial has been coated in a thick layer of Swiss Superluminova Paint.
If you aren’t already sold – take a look at what the AviDiver has to offer.
For the ultimate ‘avidiving experience’, get yours here!
Collection Black (Steel/PVD)
Collection Blue (Steel/PVD)
Collection White (Steel/PVD)
And for a strap?
Nothing less than the best, of course.
A custom-molded silicon strap nestles perfectly between the lugs, for a sleek integrated look.
Being corrosion resistant, it is the perfect choice for an ‘avid diver and pilot,’ allowing the watch to seamlessly transition from air to land to sea.
The definition of all in one
For colours, take your pick of the palette – black, blue or orange?