With 2 world innovation the Gavox Aurora is the most “amazing” quartz watch out there. The movement was made by Soprod and designed by Gavox
- Measurements Ø 43 x 50.5 x 12 mm
- Measure between lugs 22mm
- Autonomy between 4 to 7 years depending on mode usage
- Analog watch with 4 hands (1 for the mode, 3 for the information).
- Day and night visibility thanks to luminous hands and markings. Swiss Superluminova DGW9.
- UTC time reference, and local time by increments of 15 minutes.
- Countdown from up to 31 hours, with visual alarm.
- Mission chronograph to 31 hours, with split and flyback features.
- Perpetual calendar with simultaneous indication of date, day, month and leap year.
- Moon phase.
- Surgical 316L stainless steel, highly impervious to salt and sweat.
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with inner anti-reflection coating.
- Water-resistance to pressure of 10 ATM (333 ft).
- Serial number.